Alberta Union of Provincial Employees Award
AUPE members in good standing (at least two consecutive years of membership) and/or their spouse, or their financial dependents; may also be awarded to dependents of retired or deceased members (within a period of ten years of retirement/death) (Dependants must be under the age of 25). Financial need, satisfactory scholastic achievement (minimum of 2.50); Priority will be given to applicants who have not received this award previously. Students will need to provide members name, place of employment, years of service and membership number.
- $500 - up to 2 student(s)
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you, your spouse or your parent an Alberta Union of Provincial Employees (AUPE) member in good standing? (at least two consecutive years of membership)
- Member's place of employment.
- Membership number.
- Provide the AUPE member's name.
- What is the member's relationship to you?
- Years of service.