Loans Canada's Financial Literacy Scholarship
Our goal is to help Canadians make better financial decisions, and we believe that financial literacy is the key to this mission. We think that financial literacy is a lifelong commitment, and we want to encourage students to be mindful about their relationship with money early on in their lives.
For this reason, we are awarding $750 to a student every semester. All you have to do is show us how financial literacy has made a difference in your life. Tell us how you’ve budgeted, saved, invested, paid down debt, applied for as many scholarships as possible or how your side-hustle has helped you bring in extra cash. We want to know how your exceptional financial management efforts have made a positive impact in your life.
To be considered for the Loans Canada Scholarship, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Be 30 years old or younger
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrolment as a full-time or part-time student in the academic year at an accredited post-secondary institution
- Must certify that all information provided on your application form is accurate
- Complete the application form