Brian Finnigan Memorial Fund Bursary - Turfgrass Students
The British Columbia Golf Superintendents Association administers the “Brian Finnigan Memorial Bursary Fund”. Brian Finnigan was a Golf Superintendent at the Furry Creek Golf Club who passed away in the spring of 2000 at the young age of 41. Donations were sent to the Finnigan family and the Furry Creek Golf Club. The family felt the best use of these funds would be to start a memorial fund in Brian’s name to assist people in the golf maintenance industry in British Columbia to further their education.
- Applicant’s Superintendent must be a member in good standing in the BCGSA
- Applicant must be a member of the BCGSA
- Applicant must be residing in British Columbia
- Applicant must have a minimum of two seasons of employment on a golf course
- Applicant must have proof of enrollment in a qualified turfgrass institution
- Applicant must have a report from your current Superintendent
- Please Submit a Photo with Application for Publication Purposes
This scholarship is open to all BCGSA members, including anyone who is taking continuing education courses that enhance their position in the golf course industry.