Bodj von Grunfeld® Scholarship
This exciting opportunity is open to students entering their second year of a post-secondary education program centered around animal welfare and accredited by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association. One dedicated student will be selected annually to receive $500 towards their education.
The following criteria must be met:
- The applicant has graduated from high school. Priority will be given to students who attended high school in Nova Scotia.
- The applicant has completed the first year and entering into the second year of post-secondary education program based on animal welfare that has been accredited by the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA).
- The applicant has an average academic standing or above.
- The applicant has volunteer experience in the community, preferably relating to animal welfare.
- The applicant is able to articulate in their application how they contributed to the betterment of animals and/or how they intend to contribute to the betterment of animals in the future.